2022-11-20 19:00
lichenoconium
Didier ARGAUD
Bonjour à tousJ ai trouvé un Cladonia en mauvais é
2022-11-20 16:21
New here: Could this be Paragalactinia succosella?
Oliver Czernia
Greetings!My name is Oliver and I am a recent fung
2022-11-19 23:39
Hymenoscyphus subferrugineus ?
Richard VALERI
Bonsoir tout le monde.Monts du Forez (63) - Altitu
2022-11-19 12:46
Black on Picea abies
Marja Pennanen
Hello,these black spots are up to something like 0
2022-11-18 17:47
blue stain of substrate caused of Hysterium
Lothar Krieglsteiner
this collection I could determine as Hysterium pul
2022-11-18 15:51
Geoglossum
Malcolm Greaves
Can someone suggest a name for this Geoglossum. A
2022-11-17 10:57
Dialonectria on Diatrypella
Juuso Äikäs
A couple days ago I found some old Diatrypella fru
2022-11-16 13:54
Lasiobolus ?
Richard VALERI
Bonsoir à tous.Trouvés dans prairie d'altitude (16
2022-11-15 18:51
Diplocarpa-like but no Diplocarpa
Thorben Hülsewig
Hi there,almost 2 weeks ago i could find this fung
2022-11-15 18:01
Blackish pyreno on hardwood
Enrique Rubio
These blackish, gregarious, immersed and non-strom