2022-11-23 19:43
Literature request
Thorben Hülsewig
Hi there,i am looking for the following literature
2022-11-23 18:32
Neobarya peltigerae
Elisabeth Stöckli
Bonsoir, Trouvé sur vieux thalles de Peltigera (z
2022-11-23 11:42
Hyphomycete on Trichoglossum
Malcolm Greaves
I have sometimes seen the Hypomyces papulasporae
2022-11-22 21:24
Marcelleina rickii?
Robin Isaksson
Hi!As this one is new to Sweden i have to ask if i
2022-11-22 21:03
Mytilinidiaceae de France métropolitaine (et +)
Alain GARDIENNET
Bonjour, Certains savent déjà que je m'intéresse p
2022-11-22 20:39
What fungus produces a silvery sheen and black droplets ?
Stephen Martin Mifsud
I am examining a presumed fungus that produce a si
2022-11-21 12:12
I suspect something from Nectriaceae?
Mirek Gryc
Hi Found a few days ago. I have never studied suc
2022-11-21 12:04
Durella or Gorgoniceps?
Mirek Gryc
HiFound a month ago on pine bark. The fruiting bod
2022-11-21 08:31
Byssonectria ?
Vasileios Kaounas
Found in Robinia pseudoacacia. Diameter 1-2 mm.
2022-11-21 08:21
Peziza limnaea?
William Slosse
On 13/11/22 I found a growing place of this Peziza