Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2022-11-29 11:11

discoid bitunicate on Calluna-stems. Denmark
Thomas Læssøe

https://svampe.databasen.org/observations/10271308

2022-11-27 15:47

Blue-green anamorph on hardwood
Riet van Oosten

Hello,Found by Laurens van der Linde, November 202

2022-11-26 22:16

Melogramma
Gérard MELARD

Bonjour à chacune et à chacun,Je suis à la recherc

2022-11-26 12:34

Tiny pinkish apothecia on Fagus bark
Edvin Johannesen

Hello! These tiny (0.3-0.4 mm) greyish yellow/pink

2022-11-25 20:05

Octospora on Schistidium
carl van den broeck

In de Belgische Ardennen vond ik zeer kleine (1 to

2022-11-25 09:08

Iodophanus carneus vs testaceus
Richard VALERI

Bonjour à tous.Ref:Grelet - Discomycètes de France

2022-11-25 08:43

Periconia sp. ?
Carmel Sammut

Looking through my unidentified specimens I came a

2022-11-24 18:13

Peziza?
Robin Isaksson

Hi, This one i also have problem with so we giv

2022-11-23 23:40

Acaroconium punctiforme?
Niek Schrier

hi everyone, I found a lichenicolous fungi growin

2022-11-23 20:47

Xenonectriella physciacearum?
Niek Schrier

hi everyone, I found this Xenonectriella/Pronectr