2012-03-22 12:30
Coelomycète s/ Carex divulsa subsp.leersii
Luc Bailly
Bonjour à tous,Récolté chez moi, en bord de route
2012-03-22 09:36
Cryptosphaeria lignyota
Yannick Mourgues
Bonsoir.Voici une espèce proche de Cryptosphaeria
2012-03-21 18:48
Arachnomyces and Literature search
Norbert Heine
Bonjour à tous, Hi to all, I'm looking for a cop
2012-03-21 01:45
Iodophanus Key
DirkW
bonjour forum, does anybody have a key for or f
2012-03-20 22:45
Helotiales (Dermataceae) ????
Alain BRISSARD
Bonsoir à tous les amis du forumUn peu dérouté par
2012-03-20 21:10
Literature
Enrique Rubio
Dear friends:Has someone this article about Pseudo
2012-03-20 20:45
Anamorphe suite 3
Yannick Mourgues
Bonjour à tous. Trouvé sur branche de Populus. Co
2012-03-20 20:40
Naemacyclus sp. or Stictis sp..
VASILEIOS KAOUNAS
I would want your help with the following species,
2012-03-20 20:38
Peziza sp. ?
VASILEIOS KAOUNAS
I would want to ask you if you know something for
2012-03-19 21:16
Looking for literature
Björn Wergen
Salut,Je cherche les suivante documents:Crivelli,