2012-04-01 18:40
Thelebolaceae en Phillyrea
Javier Ormad
Apotecios en restos vegetales deteriorados de Phil
2012-03-29 20:44
On dung of Alpaca, I need help with determination
Christiane Baethcke
Hallo everybody,I found this species on alpaca dun
2012-03-29 09:14
VIII International Photography Exhibition “Fungi Kingdom”
Dragiša Savic
Hi everyone,I know for this forum for some time bu
2012-03-28 22:46
Unknown unitunikate pyrenomycete
Björn Wergen
Hiyesterday I have found a completely immersed pyr
2012-03-28 17:41
Die Gattungen der amerosporen Pyrenomyceten
Alex Akulov
Dear colleaguesI am very interested in the bookArx
2012-03-28 16:29
50342 - Ascobolus
Roland Labbé
Bonjour ! Voici une planche d'un Ascobolus lineola
2012-03-28 15:43
Ophiobolus literature
Björn Wergen
Hi,does anybody have this paper:SHOEMAKER R. A. 19
2012-03-28 07:53
50203 - Flagelloscypha minutissima ?
Roland Labbé
Bonjour !Voici une planche et une photo macro de c
2012-03-27 22:22
Durella cf. aurantionigra
Yannick Mourgues
Hi. Macro : apo with a red to dark red hymenium,
2012-03-27 21:42
Chlorociboria aeruginascens VS aeruginosa
M Jonathan
J'ai trouvé un Chlorociboria Sp mais je n'arrive p