2012-02-25 21:17
Neocudoniella radicella
Roland Labbé
Bonjour !Voici une planche et une photo macro de c
2012-02-25 16:04
50380 - Trichophaeopsis tetraspora
Roland Labbé
Bonjour ! Voici une planche et une photo macro d
2012-02-23 14:56
Phaeosphaeria subgenus Vagispora
Björn Wergen
Hi,I have found a Phaeosphaeria on dead Poaceae st
2012-02-23 00:55
anyone knowing these pink blobs on rabbit dung?
Andreas Gminder
Dear collegues,when starting moist chamber culture
2012-02-22 15:50
Lasiobelonium variegatum
Roland Labbé
Bonjour !J'ai récupéré certaines des photos et le
2012-02-21 22:41
¿ Ciliolarina ?
Mauricio Marin
Salut Un nouveau ramassage sur Pinus pinaster (an
2012-02-19 20:14
Some articles needed
Neven Matocec
Hi all!Could anyone help me with these three artic
2012-02-19 13:32
Cheilymenia ?
André COUDER
Bonjour à tousJe suppose que ce sont des Cheilymen
2012-02-17 21:59
Acanthonitschkea
Hans-Otto Baral
Here I have an old collection (7.3.1993), from Lu
2012-02-17 18:36
Asco on Salix bark
Enrique Rubio
Hi to all:I need some help for to identify these v