2012-03-02 12:59
Black on Andromeda polifolia leaves
Marja Pennanen
Hello,while studying white hairy Lachnums on Andro
2012-03-02 12:37
searching for literature
Björn Wergen
Hello,I am looking for literature about Lophiostom
2012-03-01 14:31
Recherche d'une publication
René Dougoud
Chers Tous,Je recherche l'article complet dans leq
2012-03-01 07:29
Patellaria
Yannick Mourgues
Bonsoir. Voici un asco trouvé sur branche morte
2012-03-01 01:50
On dung
Michel RIMBAUD
Bonjour,J'ai mis des crottes de chevreuil en chamb
2012-02-29 17:59
curious small pyreno on dead salix sprouts
Björn Wergen
Hi again,it is fantastic, everywhere you go, you'l
2012-02-28 22:11
Cheilymenia theleboloides
Uwe Lindemann
Hi Friends,I'm searching for documentations (and/o
2012-02-28 13:39
Sur Ombellifère
Michel RIMBAUD
Bonjour,JIl y a une semaine j'ai mis en chambre hu
2012-02-27 17:09
Crocicreas culmicola(?) on herbaceous stem
Yatsiuk Iryna
Hello, Friends! In my old collections (no vital t
2012-02-25 22:44
Valsacea?
Camporesi Erio
Hi to all, I am not able to locate this Valsa