2012-01-11 08:42
Deux autres ascomycètes de Tunisie!
Ridha EL MOKNI
Bonsoir chers Mycologues,Je m'excuse pour avoir éc
2012-01-09 20:21
Diatrype on Acer
Enrique Rubio
Hi again:Is it possible to have an opinion about t
2012-01-08 18:53
Endothia radicalis?
Enrique Rubio
Hi to all again:These nice stromata where collecte
2012-01-08 15:38
Pyreno s/ graminée ou carex mort
Luc Bailly
Tourbière, haute Ardenne. Par acquis de conscience
2012-01-07 21:31
Annulatascaceae: Appel pour biblio.
Luc Bailly
Bonjour à tous,L'un de vous aurait-il l'article su
2012-01-03 21:41
some Mushrooms Literature for Tunisia!
Ridha EL MOKNI
Good morning every body, I am looking for some li
2012-01-02 14:45
Hyphomycet?
Björn Wergen
Hi,I have found a small "hyphomycet" or something
2012-01-01 21:39
Helicoma literature
Martin Bemmann
Hi all,does somebody have a copy of the paper by G
2012-01-01 21:11
Hypoxylon fraxinophilum/intermedium?
Björn Wergen
Hi again,there are a few hypoxylon-like specimen I
2011-12-31 21:23
Nemania aenea var. aenea?
Björn Wergen
Hi,I have some problems with this pyrenomycete, wh