Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2012-04-26 21:09

Aide pour ID
Yannick Mourgues

Bonjour à tous.Toujours dans mes aquatiks, je trou

2012-04-26 10:56

substrate and a new pyrenomycetes...
Björn Wergen

Hi, today I have examined my collections from a

2012-04-25 22:06

Key to Species of the Erysiphales
Peter Thompson

Hello,Does anyone have a key to species from the E

2012-04-24 18:34

literature request
Baeza Yajaira

hi everyone im lookinf fot it: Denison, W.C. 1969.

2012-04-24 08:35

Cash 1937
Hans-Otto Baral

Can anybody help with the following reference?E.K.

2012-04-23 21:08

Pachyella literatura
Baeza Yajaira

Hello dear Friends. me once again =) hopping that

2012-04-23 19:47

Nectria
Bometon Javier

Hola a todos, soy Javier Bometon de Terrassa (Barc

2012-04-23 18:09

Bryophilous discomycete on Lophozia
Gernot Friebes

Hi, G. Bauer sent me photos of an unknown bryophil

2012-04-23 17:38

Eutypella cerviculata?
Gernot Friebes

Hi, I have never found E. cerviculata so I would a

2012-04-23 09:35

Hyphomycète sur os (on bone)
Alain GARDIENNET

Bonjour à tous,Sur un os en pleine forêt, j'ai tro