Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-10-28 23:48

Second odd Geoglossum from old species rich meadow (supposed calcareous) from Riihimäki, Southern Finland
Rajamaki Martti

Hi! I live here in Riihimäki, where I have found

2023-10-27 16:41

Chris Yeates
Caroline Hobart

I am letting you know that our good friend and col

2023-10-26 12:27

literature search
Stoykov Dimitar

Hallo, I am looking for this article:PEYRONEL B. 1

2023-10-25 10:45

Supposed Peziza from meadow, Southern Finland
Rajamaki Martti

Hi!Today (24.10.2023) I found one specimen, I thin

2023-10-24 21:20

on seed pods of Gleditsia triacanthos
Ethan Crenson

Hi all, A couple of days ago in northern New Jer

2023-10-24 12:46

literature request
Angel Pintos

Hello anydody have the followinf article?P. J. Fis

2023-10-22 18:22

Peziza celtica? -> P. michelii
Margot en Geert Vullings

This cup fungus found along a sand path in the san

2023-10-22 11:13

Scutellinia olivascens?
Dragiša Savic

Hi to allI think this Scutellinia is different fro

2023-10-22 11:00

Brownish Anthracobia
Stefan Jakobsson

Five weeks ago I found Anthracobia tristis and A.

2023-10-22 10:52

Description of Peziza phlebospora
Ursula Kozik

Hello and good day, looking for a description of