2023-03-13 10:33
Literature request
Katarina Pastircakova
Hi there,I'm looking for the following literature:
2023-03-13 09:12
En madera de limonero (Citrus limon)
Castillo Joseba
Discomicete recolectado en madera seca de limon (C
2023-03-12 18:06
Hypoxylon petriniae ?
Thierry Blondelle
Hello !I'm a new member from France.I require your
2023-03-12 09:55
Sordaria cf. fimicola on the roe deer dung (in the moist chamber)
Alex Akulov
Dear colleaguesI need your advise about fimicolous
2023-03-11 23:32
Pseudombrophila ramosa?
Rubén Martínez-Gil
Hola a todos.Subo unas fotos de un asco que encont
2023-03-11 22:04
greenish-yellow anamorph from Portugal
Lothar Krieglsteiner
.. this one we found repeatedly in the Algarve, he
2023-03-11 17:01
Melittosporiella octomera as I think
Lothar Krieglsteiner
... found in the Algarve, near Sao Bartolomeu Mess
2023-03-11 11:12
Orbilia_cf. obtusispora?
Dirk Gerstner
Hallo alle, Ich fand diese Orbilia an toten, bell
2023-03-10 23:12
Documentation
Yannick Mourgues
Bonsoir. Je cherche le document suivant : Two n
2023-03-10 16:45
Small peziza-like on algae
carl van den broeck
Dear forumOn the west coast in Flanders (B) we fou