Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-10-04 18:43

Chloridium virescens?
Marc Detollenaere

Dear Forum,On the bark of Fagus I found some brigh

2023-10-04 00:24

Help me
Herrera Emerson

Hi, I find this in the Teca. Can you help me pleas

2023-10-03 17:40

Tatraea cf
Petra Eimann

Hello all,Found on 31.08.2023 on a hardwood branch

2023-10-01 20:36

Rutstroemia from a Bosnian mountain
Nihad Omerovic

Hello,Looking for opinions on this Rutstroemia; I

2023-10-01 15:18

Ascobolus sp
éric ROMERO

Bonjour, Je sollicite votre aide pour cet Ascobol

2023-10-01 08:57

Discomyceto
Castillo Joseba

Del pasado miercoles, en madera muy degradada posi

2023-09-30 10:28

Peziza sp
Marc Detollenaere

On acid peaty soil with Calluna vulgaris I found s

2023-09-29 17:29

Dendrostibella byssina / smargdina
SERGE DEFAYS

Bonjour,Quelqu'un pourrait-il me dire si Dentrosti

2023-09-29 12:09

Hymenoscyphus sur feuille de Betula
Louis DENY

Bonjour forumTourbière de la Grande Pile. Haute Sa

2023-09-28 21:32

Jahnula aquatica?
Karl Soler Kinnerbäck

I found this Jahnula on submerged wood in freshwat