Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-12-18 16:50

Cf. Niptera or something else
Yannick Mourgues

Bonsoir. Besoin d'un coup de pouce sur cet asco :

2023-12-18 16:49

tiny white helotial
Yannick Mourgues

Hi. Need help to ID this very tiny white helotial

2023-12-18 16:26

Rutstroemia/Clarireedia maritima or R. calopus var?
Bertien Roelandse

L.S.Summarizing the few topics about Rutstroemia m

2023-12-18 08:40

Trichoglossum walteri ???
Joaquin Martin

Hi,Trichoglossum entirely plush, full of hairs fro

2023-12-17 21:59

Xylaria guepinii\ friesii?
Przemyslaw Drzewiecki

Hello all. This is my first post in this forum. I

2023-12-17 17:35

Discomiceto por determinar
Josep Torres

Hola.Uno de varios apotecios de color blanco de en

2023-12-16 17:57

Phaeohelotium ?
Vasileios Kaounas

Found in Abies cephalonica, diam. 3 mm, spores 12

2023-12-16 02:09

Cup fungi on Abies balsamea
Khomenko Igor

Hi, I'm completly lost with this cup fungi. This i

2023-12-15 16:41

Bulgariella pulla -like
Khomenko Igor

Hi, I found these black cup fungi on recently brok

2023-12-14 19:48

Trichonectria on Populus wood
Matthias Reul

Hi altogether,a few weeks ago Torsten Richter foun