2024-10-21 11:51
Peziza badia?
Margot en Geert Vullings
This cup fungus found in the verge of a forest pat
2024-10-20 12:24
Synaptospora?
Enrique Rubio
Hi to somebodyI have seen that there are some dive
2024-10-20 10:51
At a loss: Coprotus ochraceus????
Maria Plekkenpol
Hello, I hope someone can help :). On dung of (wil
2024-10-20 08:01
Hymenoscyphus on fruit of Liquidambar
B Shelbourne
• Macro and habitat suggest Hymenoscyphus (s.s.),
2024-10-19 21:07
Ciboria under leaf litter
Michel Hairaud
Bonjour, Voici un Ciboria actuellement présent sou
2024-10-17 17:33
Leptosphaeriaceae on Asteraceae
Gustaf Fredell
Hello,A while ago I collected this pyrenomycete wh
2024-10-17 16:17
Litterature - Mem. N. Y. bot. Gdn 79: 76 (1996)
Yannick Mourgues
Hi. I'm looking for the description of Anisomerid
2024-10-17 15:02
Helvella latispora ?
Philippe Larue
Bonjour à tous, que pensez-vous de cette petite H
2024-10-17 09:13
Chloroscypha seaveri
B Shelbourne
• Chloroscypha was suggested to me, macro and habi
2024-10-14 15:39
Asco en Haya
Blasco Rafael
Hola, tengo esta muestra recogida sobre rama de ha