2023-03-31 23:55
Lachnum with yellow disc?
Marc Detollenaere
Dear Forum,On Populus I found some small hairy whi
2023-03-31 17:32
literature request
Angel Pintos
Hello,anybody has this article?The genus Fusariell
2023-03-31 16:51
asco sur place à feu
Jean-Luc Ranger
Pouvez-vous m'aider pour ce petit asco pulviné pou
2023-03-29 15:40
Whitish inoperculate on the liverwort Aneura pinguis
Edvin Johannesen
I have received this dried specimen for microscopy
2023-03-29 13:18
Mycotaxon paper request
Georges Greiff
Bonsoir,I would like to please request the followi
2023-03-28 19:45
Elaiopezia boudieri
Enrique Rubio
J'aimerais connaître la revision de Van Vooren sur
2023-03-28 17:21
Minute whitsh apos on Picea wood
Stefan Jakobsson
On wood of a still fairly hard trunk of spruce I f
2023-03-27 23:13
Hymenoscyphus on grass
Juuso Äikäs
A finding from last fall: a plentiful amount of lo
2023-03-26 11:25
¿Zoggium mayori?
Salvador Tello
Hola a todos.Tengo este hongo que he cogido crecie
2023-03-25 18:37
Pycnidia on oak bullet galls
Bernard Declercq
Hello,A friend of mine collected galls with pynidi