Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-06-12 12:21

Lachnum on Cyperaceae
Juuso Äikäs

I found some Lachnums today growing in a bog. The

2023-06-11 18:51

Is this Trichothyrina norfolciana on Phragmites australis?
François Bartholomeeusen

On the 9th of june 2023, I found several black, ro

2023-06-07 16:57

Literature request
Bernard Declercq

Dear all,I am looking for following paper:Hyde, K.

2023-06-07 15:53

Recherche d'un article
Nicolas VAN VOOREN

Bonjour.Je cherche l'article suivant : Parslow, M.

2023-06-07 14:05

Literature aide
Enrique Rubio

I'm looking for this paper. Could someone help me?

2023-06-07 10:01

literature request
Angel Pintos

hello,anybody has:Kohlmeyer J (1966) Ecological ob

2023-06-07 06:55

literature request
Angel Pintos

hello,anybody has:Kohlmeyer J (1966) Ecological ob

2023-06-07 06:54

literature request
Angel Pintos

hello,anybody has:Kohlmeyer J (1966) Ecological ob

2023-06-06 13:43

Asco or not ?
Thierry Blondelle

HiThis identification is problematic for me.On a d

2023-06-06 12:03

literature request
Angel Pintos

hello,anybody has:Kohlmeyer J (1966) Ecological ob