2023-07-05 13:54
Pustulate apos on Acer petiole
Juuso Äikäs
These little apos were growing on a decaying petio
2023-07-05 09:49
On Juncus
Enrique Rubio
On Juncus effusus at 1600 m of altitude. Ascomata
2023-07-04 20:44
Eutypella 070623 807
Miguel Ángel Ribes
Buenas tardesEl día 7/6/2023 encontré en Tenerife
2023-07-04 08:53
Peziza paludicola
Ursula Kozik
Hello and good day, looking for information about
2023-07-03 17:23
Tiny pyreno on hare droppings
Stefan Jakobsson
On hare droppings among many larger perithecia I f
2023-07-03 13:36
Stomiopeltis?
Karen Poulsen
Hi I found this one on very thin branches of Loni
2023-07-01 08:35
Muriform on Lilium
Marc Detollenaere
Dear Forum,On Lilium bulbiferum I found some small
2023-06-30 10:26
lichenicolous fungi on Variospora thallincola
Niek Schrier
hi everyone, I found a lichenicolous fungi growin
2023-06-29 10:45
Pyreno on Equisetum
Enrique Rubio
Do you have some idea that help me with this non-s
2023-06-28 22:07
Specimen request
Jason Karakehian
I'm in need of a few, ample specimens of Mellitosp