Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-12-31 08:23

Lachnum virgineum ?
Thierry Blondelle

HelloJust a confirmation of Lachnum virgineum foun

2023-12-30 15:46

Parascutellinia carneosanguinea?
Karl Soler Kinnerbäck

I think this looks very good for Parascutellinia c

2023-12-28 23:56

Lamprospora tuberculatella on Weissia sp.?
Edvin Johannesen

These tiny apothecia were collected in Western Nor

2023-12-28 11:28

Lachnum sp.
B Shelbourne

I think this is Lachnum impudicum. Any feedback is

2023-12-27 21:45

Hyaloscypha?
Milan Malek

Hello forum, this is my first post. I´d like to as

2023-12-27 15:34

Discinella? lichen? On soil
Robin Isaksson

Found on silicate soil in alpine habitat in northe

2023-12-27 13:44

Pezicula acericola ?
Patrice TANCHAUD

Bonsoir, récolte sur Acer campestre, spores 32-42

2023-12-24 21:48

Asco sp.
Gwenaël Cartier

Montréal, 19 décembre 2023.Forêt de feuillus, sur

2023-12-24 21:13

Possible Orbilia sp.
B Shelbourne

Hi all, first post.Just started looking at Ascos,

2023-12-24 11:23

A new guide in Discomycetes studying . Special offer
Michel Hairaud

Hi to allAfter the large success of the French ver