Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2012-07-26 21:13

Pestalotiopsis documentation
Christian Lechat

Dear friends,I need again of your assistance, I wo

2012-07-26 18:03

Mollisia on grasses
Enrique Rubio

This Mollisia species grews at the very humid  bas

2012-07-26 17:34

Recherche littérature
Nicolas VAN VOOREN

Bonjour.Je cherche les 2 publications suivantes :G

2012-07-26 15:10

Demande de publications sur le genre Claviceps
René Dougoud

Chers Collègues, Une récolte d'une espèce du genr

2012-07-25 13:18

Ombrophiloid fungus on peat-bog soil
Enrique Rubio

Hi to everybody:Yesterday we have seen this lentic

2012-07-25 11:08

Request for literature
Bernard Declercq

Hi,can anyone help me with following paper:Krug (1

2012-07-24 12:55

Literature request
Spooren Marco

Hello,Has someone the following article for me:Ram

2012-07-22 13:19

Pyreno on Sambucus
Gernot Friebes

Hi,we are looking for help with this quite conspic

2012-07-21 18:46

Medardi - Encoelia glauca
Gernot Friebes

Hi,I'm looking for the description of Encoelia gla

2012-07-19 22:50

is this Hysterobrevium smilacis?
Chris Yeates

I struggled for a long time with this before "the