2011-12-18 10:21
Saccobolus sp
Alain BRISSARD
Bonsoir à tousQuinze jours après mise en chambre h
2011-12-16 19:43
Deux ascomycètes de Tunisie!
Ridha EL MOKNI
Deux ascomycètes de Tunisie! Bonsoir Chers Mycolo
2011-12-15 23:03
Valsa, need help/literature
Björn Wergen
Hi again,yesterday I have found 2 species of the g
2011-12-15 18:18
Cosmospora aff. magnusiana
Hans-Otto Baral
Hi allLong ago we had this Cosmospora on Diatrype
2011-12-14 09:59
Nectria mammoidea?
Björn Wergen
Hi,I just need a confirmation that I am on the rig
2011-12-13 21:34
Discomycete cúpula Quercus coccifera
Javier Ormad
¡Hola, de nuevo! Apotecios amarillos citrinos, en
2011-12-13 18:49
In leaves of Pistacia lentiscus
Javier Ormad
Hola a todos!Apotecios de 1 mm, en zona dorsal de
2011-12-12 10:44
Pilze-AG page with photos of ascomycota
Björn Wergen
Hi,I want to tell you something about my new page:
2011-12-11 10:57
Helvella
Zykova Masha
Hello!Please, help me identificate this fungus.Thi
2011-12-11 10:43
bryo search
Alain GARDIENNET
Bonjour, J'aurais besoin de cette page : Bryostrom