Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2012-04-07 02:18

Asco on Equisetum
Chris Yeates

Some years ago I collected a fungus on Equisetum p

2012-04-05 14:05

Literature on Asterina
Hermine Lotz-Winter

Hello everyone,A friend of mine, Stefanie Rudolph,

2012-04-05 09:18

Diaporthe on Salix branch
Björn Wergen

Chère collegues,I have found this small Diaporthe

2012-04-04 11:44

Thelebolus on hare dung (Lepus castroviejoi)
Enrique Rubio

Hi to all:We have collected on hare dung these  ve

2012-04-04 10:26

Mollisia on Fagus
Raúl Tena Lahoz

Hi all!A friend has collected this Mollisia on Fag

2012-04-03 20:22

Donadini
Gernot Friebes

Hi,a colleague is looking for page 85 of the work

2012-04-02 19:15

Literature request
Chris Yeates

Hello everyoneI have collected a 'coelomycete' on

2012-04-01 23:39

Jacques Fournier
Miguel Ángel Ribes

I am trying to send a mail to Jacques but it is re

2012-04-01 22:46

Mazzantia Montagne
Alessio Pierotti

In PI ho trovato le exsiccata di tre specie di que

2012-04-01 19:41

Another fungus on Alpaca dung, again I need help with the determination
Christiane Baethcke

Hallo everybody,On a new collection of alpaca dung