2012-03-27 16:42
Pyrenomycete on Carpinus betulus branches
Stefan Blaser
Hello everybody I hope that anyone can help me wi
2012-03-27 16:29
Leptosphaeria ?
Michel RIMBAUD
Bonjour à tous,Sur la paroi'intérieure d'une gross
2012-03-27 16:24
Many spored Pyreno on Alnus
Stefan Blaser
Hello everybody I could need some help with this
2012-03-27 16:10
Eutypella with nearly hyaline spores?
Björn Wergen
Hi againI had another one which does not seemto be
2012-03-27 11:44
2 Cyathicula specimens: cyathoidea vs. pallida
Yatsiuk Iryna
Hello, dear friends! These 2 specimens some time
2012-03-27 08:46
literature from Durella
Baeza Yajaira
Hello everyone im trying to identify some Durella'
2012-03-26 16:43
Literature
Enrique Rubio
Hi to all:I need the next biblio reference:HARMAJA
2012-03-24 19:09
Anamorphe suite 2
Yannick Mourgues
Bonjour à tous.Trouvé sur branche de Populus. Coni
2012-03-24 12:20
Barr literature
Björn Wergen
SalutI am looking for this one:Barr, M.E. (1990):
2012-03-22 16:40
Bitunicate asco on bark of a leaving trunk of Fagus
Enrique Rubio
Hi to all:These blackish, small (up to 700 microns