Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2012-04-18 16:35

lachnum literature
Baeza Yajaira

hello averybody im looking for this paper, i hope

2012-04-17 22:52

Diplodia on Vaccinium myrtillus
Chris Yeates

Hello everyonewhile examining dead stems of Vaccin

2012-04-17 18:18

'Botryosphaeria' on Populus nigra branches
Enrique Rubio

Hi to allI have collected these stromata with blac

2012-04-17 16:43

Pseudomassaria?
Enrique Rubio

Hi to all:We have collected these small perithecia

2012-04-17 00:15

Microthyrium sp. on Sorbus aucuparia bark
Peter Thompson

I found a small group of thyriothecia fruit bodies

2012-04-16 11:16

Pseudombrophila dentata?
Christiane Baethcke

Hallo everybody,I have watched this forum quite so

2012-04-16 00:46

interesting Lophiostoma on Fagus
Björn Wergen

Hi all,I have found a very interesting lophiostomo

2012-04-16 00:28

Aiuto ! Cercasi letteratura...
Alessio Pierotti

In questi ultimi mesi ho lavorato alla catalogazio

2012-04-14 16:16

Searching for Literature
Uwe Lindemann

Hello,I have problems to obtain copies of the foll

2012-04-12 14:53

Recherche littérature
René Dougoud

Chers Tous,Je recherche les publications ci-desous