Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2024-10-31 21:42

Dusty pink conidiomata on old pine needles, Denmark
Karen Poulsen

Hello, On last year's pine needles on the ground

2024-10-29 21:39

Hymenoscyphus s.s. on various herbaceous stems
B Shelbourne

• Macro and habitat suggest Hymenoscyphus s.l., co

2024-10-29 20:12

Otidea
Patrice TANCHAUD

Bonsoir, récolte réalisée sous hêtres et chênes s

2024-10-29 18:41

Small Scutellinia on wood
Marc Detollenaere

Dear Forum,I found some small fruit bodies of abou

2024-10-27 21:45

Possible Allophylaria nervicola on leaves of Magnolia
B Shelbourne

• Very few macro characters and I initially though

2024-10-26 21:05

?Calycellina on Picea cone
Juuso Äikäs

Yesterday I found some small white Helotiales grow

2024-10-26 18:12

Yellow discomycetes 4,5 mm with short stem on twigs
Daniel Ghyselinck

Hi everybody,Found in mountain area at about 1000m

2024-10-25 21:35

Ascocoryne lilacina?
Juuso Äikäs

Hello, on October 16th I collected Orbilia xantho

2024-10-25 00:26

Literature search SWPR
Viktorie Halasu

Hello, would anyone have Häffner's article "Rezent

2024-10-24 11:41

Geoglossum sp. from Finnish old calcareous semi-natural grassland
Rajamaki Martti

Hi!With many other valuable species was one Geoglo