Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2011-08-25 00:01

"Rhytisma urticae"
Alex Akulov

Dear Friends Sufficiently long time ago in L. Fuck

2011-08-24 23:53

Colpoma juniperi on Picea abies
Alex Akulov

Some photos of specimen are presented below Alex

2011-08-24 20:19

Bionectria compactiuscula from Russula
Alex Akulov

Dear FriendsToday I found very nice species - Bion

2011-08-23 13:05

Another article search
Peter Welt

I am looking for a magazine article where the foll

2011-08-22 09:18

Peziza succosella?
Martin Bemmann

Hi all,Peziza is not my territory but I couldn't r

2011-08-21 21:19

Peroneutypa heteracantha
Stip Helleman

Chèrs Amis,I would appreciate your opinion on this

2011-08-21 16:08

Pseudombrophila bulbifera
DirkW

salut a tous,in case of an article about pseudombr

2011-08-19 17:52

Search article
Peter Welt

Who can help? Brummelin, J. van (1998). Reconside

2011-08-19 10:43

Yellow discomycete on Picea branches
Alex Akulov

Dear Friends Today I had the opportunity to see a

2011-08-19 09:25

Violet discomycetes on Picea wood
Alex Akulov

Dear Friends During my recent trip to the Carpath