2011-07-26 19:28
Asco sp.
Yannick Mourgues
Bonsoir à tous.Voici un asco très courant en ce mo
2011-07-26 17:41
Ciboria coryli?
Yatsiuk Iryna
Hello, Forum! It was collected in 22 March? 2011,
2011-07-26 12:26
Hysterium? sp
NC NC
Estimados amigos y amigas: El pasado fin de sem
2011-07-23 08:07
Lophodermium
Alain GARDIENNET
Bonjour, Quelqu'un parmi vous a-t-il déjà rencontr
2011-07-22 23:48
Modern status of Oospora lasiosphaeriae in Gabarnaudia
Alex Akulov
Dear Friends During investigation of my sample, I
2011-07-22 16:02
? Asterosporium asterospermum
Alex Akulov
Dear FriendsRecently on the Fagus twigs I have fou
2011-07-22 07:10
Paper from J.T. Palmer
Uwe Lindemann
Hello Forum,I have a question: J.T. Palmer should
2011-07-20 14:39
Neonectria ? on Populus nigra
Enrique Rubio
Hi to all:These perithecia grow on a well developp
2011-07-19 22:28
Crocicreas aff dolosellum
Miguel Ángel Ribes
Buenas noches Esta especie está recogida sobre pe
2011-07-19 15:30
British hypogeous fungi
Martin Bemmann
Dear forum,can someone provide a digital copy of t