Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2012-04-11 18:22

Literature looking fot it..
Baeza Yajaira

Hello Dear Frieds. im searching two papers that i

2012-04-11 13:24

Literature request - The quest for the missing plate
Ron Bronckers

Dear friends,I am searching plate CCXI that belong

2012-04-10 18:55

Valsa on Prunus spinosa branches
Enrique Rubio

Hello my friends of the forum:I'd like to know you

2012-04-10 15:28

Orbilia on Sambucus
Marja Pennanen

Hello,these about 0,2 mm wide Orbilias have spores

2012-04-10 15:00

Enigma
Alex Akulov

Dear FriendsSome years ago I have collected a imma

2012-04-09 14:13

Microthyrium on Rubus?
Björn Wergen

Hi all,I have found a small, Microthyrium-like pyr

2012-04-07 22:24

Morchella steppicola?
Yatsiuk Iryna

Hello, forum! This Morchella species was collecte

2012-04-07 20:38

Bituniqué s/ Quercus
Luc Bailly

Bonjour à tous,Sur bois décortiqué de Quercus robu

2012-04-07 18:27

Calicioid? Ascomycete on Prunus exudate
Adrian Carter

An ascomycete has been puzzling me for the past fe

2012-04-07 16:42

Réponse à Luc pour le Capronia
Paul LEROY

Bonjour Luc,D'aprés tes images et en particulier l