Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2011-11-06 17:36

Search for paper on Pleurocatena/Pyxidiophora
Martin Bemmann

Hello,is someone able to provide this paper?Gams&a

2011-11-06 15:32

Anamorfo gris?
Javier Ormad

Hola a todos.Os presento un posible anamorfo ¿?, e

2011-11-05 20:25

Unknown discomycete.
Bernard Declercq

Hi,I recently collected a discomycete on Hieracium

2011-11-05 12:10

inconnu champignon
Iznova Tatjana

Bonjour, cher colleagues :) Votre aide est tres n

2011-11-04 20:59

Pyrenopezizia
Alessio Pierotti

Durante la revisione dell'Erbario Crittogamico Ita

2011-11-04 18:09

Microfungi occurring on Proteaceae in the fynbos
Gernot Friebes

Hi,does somebody have the book "Microfungi occurri

2011-11-03 21:22

asco with orange flesh
Ismael Wind

Hello,I'm having trouble identifying this asco. It

2011-11-03 18:08

mysterious Octospora?
Björn Wergen

Hion yesterdays tour I have found a special bryopa

2011-11-03 17:01

Petit asco blanc
Gilbert MOYNE

Un petit asco blanc qui me pose quelques problèmes

2011-11-03 10:24

Demande
René Dougoud

Chers Tous, Je suis à la recherche de l'article d