2023-01-20 09:20
Scutellinia mirabilis?
Robin Isaksson
Hi! I wounder if it possible to confirm this.
2023-01-19 17:07
Pseudolachnea hispidula
Riet van Oosten
Hello, Found by Ruud en Betty van Middelkoop, Jan
2023-01-19 14:04
bitunicate ascomycete on wood in rivulet - Lophiostoma?
Lothar Krieglsteiner
... the spores of this find (today, in the Eifel,
2023-01-17 15:14
Immersed bitunicate pyrenomycete with spore appendages
Ethan Crenson
Hello all, I found this immersed bitunicate pyre
2023-01-17 06:41
Lachnellula question
Maria Plekkenpol
Hello,I have a question regarding Lachnellula caly
2023-01-16 17:42
Calycina claroflava (= Bisporella sulfurina)
Riet van Oosten
Hello, Found by Rene Hoogenboom, Jan. 2023. I th
2023-01-16 12:32
Literature on Diplocarpa
Enrique Rubio
Could someone please send me a copy of this articl
2023-01-15 17:50
ascomycete on thin Picea twig from Norway
Lothar Krieglsteiner
found on 8.7.2022, on the margin of National Park
2023-01-15 15:06
Coniochaeta?
Joeri Belis
sp. 12 x 8
2023-01-14 19:07
Rutstroemia calopus (paludosa) s.l. with hemiamyloid asci from Norway
Lothar Krieglsteiner
... found near Snasa, 3.7.22, on remains of Poacea