Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-03-23 14:41

Literature request - Demande de litérature
Bernard Declercq

Hi there,I am looking for following paper:Phookams

2023-03-23 12:35

Black apothecia with greenish septate spores on Picea abies twig
Edvin Johannesen

These black, erumpent, initially closed apothecia

2023-03-23 09:51

Dactylospora sur Buxus sempervirens
Gilles Corriol

Je tente à nouveau ma chance avec un Dactylospora.

2023-03-23 09:49

Literature search on Gyromitra
Enrique Rubio

Does anyone have a copy of this manuscript?TORRE M

2023-03-23 07:41

Mollisia sp
Thierry Blondelle

Hi,I don't have really an opinion on this Mollisia

2023-03-22 11:43

Una para ID 2940
Castillo Joseba

Me mandan el material seco de Galicia (España)  re

2023-03-22 08:26

Sclerotina ??
Castillo Joseba

Me mandan elmaterial seco de Galicia (España), rec

2023-03-21 20:51

Homepage
Hans-Otto Baral

Dear community I have to do an announcement: The

2023-03-21 18:36

Alguien conoce esto?
Josep Torres

Hola.Un anamorfo sobre la superficie de un tronco

2023-03-21 09:31

Trimmatostroma?
Margot en Geert Vullings

These black discs seen on a fallen Betula branch,