2023-04-22 15:46
Peziza sp. 21-04-23
Vasileios Kaounas
Found in soil, in forest with Castanea and Fagus.
2023-04-21 10:18
Microthyrium on Alnus?
Marc Detollenaere
Dear Forum,On a small branch of Alnus glutinosa I
2023-04-21 08:55
The Richard P. Korf Memorial North American Ascomycete Foray
Danny Newman
Hello AscoFrance, It is with great excitement and
2023-04-20 17:22
Durella on Quercus
Juuso Äikäs
These little black ascos were growing on the upper
2023-04-19 07:15
Mollisia with positive KOH reaktion
Dirk Gerstner
Hello all, I found this Mollisia on 12.04.2023 on
2023-04-18 22:22
Pirottaea cf. veneta on Hellebornis purpurascens (Ranunculaceae)
Alex Akulov
Dear colleaguesYesterday on the dead overwintered
2023-04-18 09:59
Acrospermum spec. on Cytisus scoparia
Marian Jagers
Hello, Anyone familary with the genus Acrospermum
2023-04-17 19:52
literature request
Angel Pintos
Hello,anybody has the following work:Valsaria insi
2023-04-16 18:52
Does Coprotus subcylindrosporus exist?
Maria Plekkenpol
Hello,On cowdung I found a Coprotus last week. The
2023-04-16 17:46
Ascobolus roseopurpurascens (?) sur crotte chevreuil (deer dung)
Bernard CLESSE
Bonjour à toutes et tous,Suis-je dans le bon avec