2023-06-28 21:04
Lachnum fasciculare
Sylvie Le Goff
Bonjour à tousJ'aurais besoin d'une confirmation d
2023-06-27 13:55
Capnodial
Gonzalez Garcia Marta
Good morning,On living leaves of Ilex aquifolium,
2023-06-26 16:48
Pyrenopeziza-like asco on Rubus
Sergey Markov
I found today a Pyrenopeziza-like ascomycete on de
2023-06-25 15:21
Coccomyces dentatus
Riet van Oosten
Hello, Found 24 June 2023 on dead leaf of Quercus
2023-06-24 15:13
Microthyrium-like on Juniperus
Marc Detollenaere
Dear forum,On the leaves of Juniperus sp. I found
2023-06-24 07:46
Literature request - Demande de litérature
Bernard Declercq
Dear all,I am looking for a pdf of following paper
2023-06-20 22:13
four-spored Ciboria (?)
Andreas Gminder
Dear collegues,today I found one apothecium of a b
2023-06-20 13:23
[Résolu] Peziza heimii
Edouard Evangelisti
Bonjour le forum, J'ai récolté hier à 2500 m d'al
2023-06-19 12:52
Hypoxylon 4016
Castillo Joseba
Me mandan el material de Galicia (España) reco9le
2023-06-19 12:41
Hypoxylon ?? 4005
Castillo Joseba
Me mandan el material de Galicia (España) recolect