2023-07-30 13:45
Octospora nemoralis (?) sur protonéma de Fissidens ou de Pogonatum
Bernard CLESSE
Bonsoir à toutes et tous,J'ai trouvé récemment cet
2023-07-30 10:47
Literature search
Andgelo Mombert
Bonjour à tous,Je recherche une description de Dip
2023-07-29 08:40
leptosphaerioid on Carex acutiformis with huge spores - Denmark
Thomas Læssøe
https://svampe.databasen.org/observations/10360942
2023-07-27 12:44
Research
Andgelo Mombert
Bonjour, Je recherche les descriptions et clé des
2023-07-26 13:00
black spherical pyreno >> Helminthosphaeria sp.
Thorben Hülsewig
Hi there,3 days ago I found this pyrenomycete on r
2023-07-26 08:02
Literature search
Uwe Lindemann
Hello,I am searching for the following paper: Zhua
2023-07-25 12:17
Lophiostomataceae on Ambrosia
Enrique Rubio
Some time ago Joseba Castillo asked us about a pyr
2023-07-23 18:03
Dematiaceous hypho on Phalaris stems, Denmark, VII 2023
Thomas Læssøe
with characteristic "crossed" septation.https://sv
2023-07-23 08:45
Pestalotiopsis on Berberis?
Marc Detollenaere
Dear Forum,On leaves of Berberis julianae I found
2023-07-22 22:38
Didymella ilicis
Enrique Rubio
I'm searching for the description of Didymella ili