Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-10-21 13:01

Trizodia acrobia
Charles Aron

Hi All, In April I found what I believe to be Tri

2023-10-20 16:42

Cordyceps-like unknown - Identification Request
Michael Valentine

Hello,Found on Friday, in the middle of an isolate

2023-10-18 21:14

dark brown apothecia whose paraphyses have expanded septate heads
Watt John

These asci, from mixed woodland in western england

2023-10-18 14:56

black stromatic fungus on dead oak twig
Stoykov Dimitar

Hallo,I have collected an interesting stromatic fu

2023-10-18 08:31

Pyreno on fern
Juuso Äikäs

A couple days ago I found small, loosely attached

2023-10-17 13:45

vers Ciboria
Jean-Luc Ranger

diamètre de l'ascome 4 -7 mm brun non cilié sur bo

2023-10-16 19:28

literature request
Angel Pintos

Hello,Anybody has the following articles?:Biocca,

2023-10-13 07:50

looking for articles
Peter Welt

Kusan et al Sydowia Vol. 67/E-Book/S 51-63 A new

2023-10-12 21:33

Phaeohelotium aff. epiphyllum on moss (First thougt to be Bryoscyphus)
Robin Isaksson

Hi! I wounder if anyone have seen this species bef

2023-10-12 20:28

Phaeosphaeria lycopodina en France
Andgelo Mombert

Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir si Phaeosphaeria lycop