2022-12-27 09:47
literature request
Angel Pintos
Hello,has anybody this article?A new Psammina spec
2022-12-26 22:44
Greenisch Discomycete on Acer
Maren Kamke
Good evening and Merry Christmas to you all, I fo
2022-12-26 12:29
Calycina conorum
Blasco Rafael
Hola, Feliz navidad para todos.Podrian decirme cua
2022-12-25 20:48
Laetinaevia on momocots
Spooren Marco
Hello, I few years ago , I collected a small Laet
2022-12-24 17:28
Marcelleina benkertii?
Maria Plekkenpol
Hello, on the verge of Christmas eve first I wish
2022-12-23 17:02
Stilbella ?
Petra Eimann
Hello all, I found this fungus on 05.11.2022 on a
2022-12-23 09:04
Hysteriaceous asco with brown didymospores
Gernot Friebes
Hi,I collected this fungus on bark of living Pinus
2022-12-22 11:55
Una parqa ID 2139
Castillo Joseba
Me mandan el material seco de Galicia (España), re
2022-12-19 19:02
Dibeloniella - a nomencl. question
Viktorie Halasu
Hello, I have a nomenclatural question: When Nan
2022-12-19 11:36
Peziza cerea?
Villalonga Paco
Peziza growing below cardboard in vegetable garden