2023-05-01 11:55
Microthyriales anamorph on Hedera
Georges Greiff
Bonsoir, While searching for the folicolous liche
2023-04-30 22:33
Lamprospora tortulae-ruralis Benkert
Arnold Büschlen
Auf dem Dach von einem Gartenschuppen fand ich in
2023-04-30 21:51
Trichopezizella rubroguttata maybe?
Maria Plekkenpol
Hello (again :) ),On old stem of Urtica I saw thes
2023-04-30 10:31
Nemania serpens - colliculosa
Joaquin Martin
HiI found this pyreno on fagus wood.As you can see
2023-04-30 03:30
Coprophilus Hydropisphaera
Zuidland Peter
Hello all,I have what I think is a Hydropisphaera
2023-04-28 16:47
Hyphomycete on old leaves of Yucca
Bernard Declercq
Dear Forum,Following was collected today:Conidioma
2023-04-28 14:08
?Proliferodiscus with lilac/mauve hairs.
Zuidland Peter
Hello all,I found a few of these small apothecia (
2023-04-27 21:49
Kotlabaea?
Malcolm Greaves
HelloA small group of these were found in a patch
2023-04-27 10:54
Diatrypella ???
Castillo Joseba
Me mandan el material seco de Galicia, recolectad
2023-04-26 23:28
Lopadostoma? Valsaria? Amphisphaeria….?
Ismael Wind
This species was growing on oenothera. Spores are