2023-07-13 18:26
Unknown multispored ascomycete
Norbert Heine
Dear friends,on dung of deer I found a small +/- c
2023-07-12 13:56
Eupezizella aureliella ?
Ethan Crenson
Hi all, I found these white - orange hairy discom
2023-07-11 00:13
Mollisia on Quercus twig. One more sample from Poland
Przemyslaw Drzewiecki
Hello, 13.06.2020. Piotrkówko near Bydgoszcz, Pola
2023-07-10 22:15
Dactylella on Alcea rosea
Karen Poulsen
On last year's stem close to the ground in garden
2023-07-09 23:52
Helvella para ID 5520
Castillo Joseba
Recolectada la pasada semana en bosque de hayas
2023-07-09 18:09
Ayuda con unas hifas conidiógenas
Josep Torres
Hola. A anamorfo del pasado 21 de mayo, sobre un t
2023-07-08 22:59
Exarmidium?
Josep Torres
Hola.Unos apotecios brotando de manera dispersa pe
2023-07-07 05:11
Coniochaeta terricole
Alain GARDIENNET
Bonjour à tous, Je vous propose un Coniochaeta ve
2023-07-07 04:56
Coniochaeta-like on sandy soil
Björn Wergen
Hi there,Since a few weeks I am trying to identify
2023-07-06 14:55
Updated* Gazania LEAF BLIGHT
Ciara Luna Gomez Escoin
Hello again,I deleted the topic because the gazani