2024-01-04 13:02
Wentiomyces ?
Karen Poulsen
Hi, I found a few in two groups on lepus dropping
2024-01-04 11:33
Hymenoscyphus phyllogenus ?
Karen Poulsen
Hello there, Happy new Year! I found these small
2024-01-04 08:05
Cheilymenia-Scutellinia?
Jean-Louis CHEYPE
Bonjour à tous Je sèche sur une minuscule (diam.
2024-01-03 09:18
Tiny Capronia-like on wood Minuscule Capronia sur bois
Michel Hairaud
Bonjour , I would thank anyone for help in the ID
2024-01-02 18:55
Tiny ascocarps with bended hairs
Koszka Attila
Hello all! I don't even get to the genus with thi
2024-01-02 11:11
Ascobolus albidus ?
éric ROMERO
Bonjour, Sur excréments de chevreuil mis en boîte
2024-01-01 13:59
Erysiphe prunastri on algal crust on Prunus spinosa
Di Napier
Updated with id: Erysiphe prunastri. While lookin
2023-12-31 19:01
Ascobolous on wood, Sweden
Robin Isaksson
Found in nothen Sweden, Jämtland on wood beside mo
2023-12-31 10:40
fimicole sur lièvre
Bruno Coué
Bonjour,je vous soumets cet ascomycète :Sur crotte
2023-12-31 09:52
Pyxidiophora sp.
Simon Gurtner
Hello everybody I've been reading this great foru