2012-03-19 21:04
Pictures of Coelomycetes
Wilmar Luz
Dear Colleagues, I am finishing a book on Coelomy
2012-03-18 16:42
Phaeosphaeria on Juncus cf conglomeratus
Björn Wergen
Hi,I am trying to identify this small Phaeosphaeri
2012-03-18 16:27
Anamorphe
Yannick Mourgues
Bonjour à tous.Trouvé sur planche pourrie ces asco
2012-03-18 12:37
inconnu a long cou
M Jonathan
Récolter en 2010, spécimen non disponible car ils
2012-03-17 20:11
Hypocopra (?) on donkey dung
Enrique Rubio
Hi to allSome years ago (2004) I found these greg
2012-03-16 18:17
Pezizoide non identifié sur polypore
M Jonathan
Bonjour, l'été dernier j'ai trouvé un pezize sur u
2012-03-16 07:10
Eutypa on Fagus
Stefan Blaser
Hello everybody Related to the thread of Daniel G
2012-03-15 21:41
Eutypa + documentation sur ce genre
Daniel Ghyselinck
Bonsoir,Afin de faire avancer l'inventaire de ma r
2012-03-14 18:25
Orbilia ?
Baeza Yajaira
hi i found this apothecia that i think is Orbilia
2012-03-14 17:34
Diaporthe literature search
Björn Wergen
Hi all,I am looking around for literature about th