2023-03-10 14:56
Hysterium-like on Fraxinus
Marc Detollenaere
Dear Forum,On Fraxinus I found some elongated blac
2023-03-09 16:18
Capnodial
Gonzalez Garcia Marta
Sobre Fatsia japonica, en Gijón (Asturias), he rec
2023-03-09 10:06
Xylaria from the Algarve
Lothar Krieglsteiner
I found only this one perhaps premature, but full
2023-03-07 22:33
Unguiculella eurotioides?
Riet van Oosten
Hello, Found by Laurens van der Linde, March 2023
2023-03-07 12:32
Unknown black apothecia???
Dirk Gerstner
Hello all,I'm completely in the dark here. I would
2023-03-06 22:44
Bryophilous fungi on Orthotrichum affine
François Bartholomeeusen
Dear forum members, I must refer to Elisabeth Stö
2023-03-06 15:52
Ciboria americana?
Jose Ruiz
Hola a todos. Recolectada en involucró de Castaña,
2023-03-05 08:48
En corteza de Acacia
Castillo Joseba
Me mandan el material seco de Galicia (España) re
2023-03-04 19:40
Rustroemiaceae representative on Carpinus
Alex Akulov
Dear colleaguesCan you help me with the identifica
2023-03-04 08:53
Minute apos on bark of oak
Stefan Jakobsson
On a branch of Quercus on the underside of loose b