Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-08-07 19:37

Pyrenomycetes - any ideas
Pavol Palo

Hello friends, may I ask you for help ? I would n

2023-08-07 07:33

Bit at a loss: Cyathicula?
Maria Plekkenpol

Hello,On a small twig of probably Betula there wer

2023-08-05 23:12

Diaporthales on Castanea sativa
Mathias Hass

Hi, On attached dead twig of Castanea sativa. Fou

2023-08-05 20:38

Jackrogersella cohaerens parasité
Thierry Blondelle

Bonjour,Voici une récolte sur branche de hêtre d'u

2023-08-04 21:01

Literature search
Thorben Hülsewig

Hi there, i'm looking for the following literat

2023-08-03 23:59

Anamorph og Vitis vinifera
Mathias Hass

Hi, Found June, on old graveyard, Copenhagen, Den

2023-08-03 21:49

Coelomycete
Bernard Declercq

Hi,Collected on twigs of Castanea sativa:Pycnidia

2023-08-02 16:55

Coelomycetous on Molinia
Enrique Rubio

Can you think of any answer to these very numerous

2023-07-31 08:05

Searching for two Indian papers
Nicolas VAN VOOREN

Hello.I'm searching for a copy of the following pa

2023-07-30 22:22

Xylaria cornu-damae
Joaquin Martin

HiOn Friday I found this Xylaria on a moss-covered