2023-08-27 12:12
Peziza para ID 9321
Castillo Joseba
Del 11 de agosto en bosque de abetosA ver si se p
2023-08-27 10:17
Sordariale ? sur place à feu
Andgelo Mombert
Bonjour, Nous n'avons toujours pas récolu l'énigm
2023-08-25 22:21
Lophiostoma-like
Andgelo Mombert
Bonjour à tous, Sur branche morte décortiquée de
2023-08-24 22:13
history of "Mycological Papers"
Shane John
I am trying to locate a paper by Kirk (1984) in My
2023-08-24 11:30
Literature request
Bernard Declercq
Hello,I am looking for following paper:E Hüsey?n,
2023-08-23 08:44
Inoperculate asco on eucalyptus bark
Zuidland Peter
Hello all,I need assistance with the ID of this in
2023-08-22 21:55
Ceratosphaeria-like fungus
Enrique Rubio
Hi friendsThese isolated, non-stromatic, blackish,
2023-08-20 20:20
¿Diaporthe?
Josep Torres
Hola. Unos granos negruzcos de apenas 0,5 mm. foto
2023-08-20 14:49
Octosporella à quatre spores
Elisabeth Stöckli
Bonsoir,Cette espèce a été trouvée sur mousse dans
2023-08-19 21:18
Rose-coloured pyrenos on Cirsium
Juuso Äikäs
These little pyrenos were growing on a dead stem o