Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-09-28 20:54

Hairy cup on cupule Quercus
Ismael Wind

As mentioned in the title. Someone a clue what thi

2023-09-28 11:45

Trichobelonium kneiffii = Mollisia retincola?
Nicolas VAN VOOREN

Hello.Can you confirm these two names are synonyms

2023-09-28 11:21

Anamorph on Phragmites australis
Miguel Ángel Ribes

Good morningA friend of mine found this possible a

2023-09-27 22:14

Rosellinia britannica ?
éric ROMERO

Bonjour, Débutant dans le monde des ascomycètes,

2023-09-27 17:21

Reddish ascomata on Sphagnum
Georges Greiff

Hi there,I recently noticed tiny, reddish perithec

2023-09-25 22:49

I'm looking for publication
Perz Piotr

Hi, I'm looking for publication: Holm, K. & L. 

2023-09-25 11:54

Calycina claroflava?
Di Napier

Found on a rotting log in Warwickshire, UK.  I thi

2023-09-23 14:15

Ascobolus crenulatus ?
Laurent Bonneau

Bonjour, j'ai trouvé ces ascos sur Laissées de san

2023-09-23 10:47

Rutstroemia henningsiana?
Marc Detollenaere

Dear Forum,On black remains, probably stromatized

2023-09-22 09:36

Literature search
Peter Welt

Literature search. Find these two articles. Who ca