Accès membres

Mot de passe perdu? S'inscrire

2023-11-17 09:21

Hairy black perithecia om Anthriscus
Marc Detollenaere

Dear Forum,On an old stem of Anthriscus sylvestris

2023-11-17 08:49

Otidea sp
Nogueira Héctor

31/10/2023 San Justo de la Vega (León) Spain Hell

2023-11-16 15:32

Bisporella?
Charles Aron

Hi All, I've found an interesting Discomycete on a

2023-11-14 21:35

Julella sp?
Jason Karakehian

Hi, Ascofrance community. Any help with this would

2023-11-14 18:11

Minute white apos on Rubus idaeus
Stefan Jakobsson

On a dead stem of Rubus idaes I found a small grou

2023-11-13 21:02

Helotiale on Osmunda
Andgelo Mombert

Bonjour, Sur tige morte d'Osmunda regalis, en tou

2023-11-13 18:43

Orange disks
Leif Goodwin

This summer I found some cup fungus on soil with a

2023-11-13 09:23

Literature request
Masanori Kutsuna

Hello everyone,I am looking for this articles. Ba

2023-11-12 23:47

Lophodermium neesii Duby
Ueli Graf

Hallo, ich habe diesen Pyrenomyceten auf einem Bla

2023-11-12 19:18

Biscogniauxia sp.
Zetti Mario

I am not sure how much you can help me with these